- The Sacrament of Reconciliation / First Penance will be celebrated on Tuesday February 20 at 6:30PM.
- The Sacrament of Holy Eucharist / First Communion will be celebrated on Saturday April 14 at 10:30AM.
- The Sacrament of Confirmation will be celebrated on Thursday April 5 at 4:00 PM. (Most Reverend Timothy C Senior)
Parent Reflections Evenings:
- Monday and Wednesday October 23 & 25 — Confirmation Parent Meetings — 6:45 PM in the parish social hall — Candidates will attend this meeting with parents
- Tuesday November 21 — Parent Evening of Reflection on the Sacrament of Reconciliation — 6:45 PM in the parish hall One parent of each child preparing to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation is expected to attend this meeting. No children, please.
- Thursday January 11 — Parent /Sponsor/Candidate Evening of Reflection on the Sacrament of Confirmation — at 6:45 PM in the parish hall — This meeting is for parents, sponsor & candidate.
- Tuesday March 6 — Parent Evening of Reflection on the Sacrament of Holy Eucharist — at 6:45 PM — parish hall — One parent of each child preparing to receive the Sacrament of Holy Eucharist is expected to attend this meeting. No children, please.
- Saturday February 10 — Confirmation Retreat — 9:00 AM to noon in parish social hall — ALL CANDIDATES
- Saturday March 10 — First Communion Parent / Child Day of Reflection 9:00 AM to noon in school
Practices for Sacraments:
Please make every effort to be present for your practices.
- Confirmation: Candidates during class time – Monday March 12 and Wednesday March 14
- ALL CANDIDATES and SPONSORS – Sunday March 18 at 1:30 PM in church
- First Communion: Communicants during class time – Wednesday April 4 & Monday April 9
- ALL COMMUNICANTS – Tuesday April 10 at 6:30 PM in church
- September 25 through October 25: annual collection of Peanut Butter and Jelly to support the Phila. Archdiocese Nutritional Development Service and our local food pantries. download handout
- October 30 through November 17: collection of non-perishable food items to support FISH and The Lord’s Cupboard for Thanksgiving baskets for those in need